Kitchen fires are scary but we can help
After a kitchen fire in this Calumet City home our crews worked quickly to restore it for this homeowner. A stove fire had gotten out of control and burned the more than just the food that was cooking. SERVPRO crews quickly removed drywall in the effected area and set up deodorizing equipment. Crews then cleaned up any remaining soot from the kitchen. In the end this homeowner was left with a kitchen they could once again cook in.
If you have experienced even a small fire in your home, there may be lingering odors and soot that should be taken care of. At SERVPRO of Calumet City-Lansing we can help. Call our office today at 708-627-0077.