SERVPRO Professionals Are Available 24 hours a day, 365 days
Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences for building occupants, employees, customers, and owners. A failure to properly handle and safely remove such hazards can contribute to unhealthy and even dangerous environments.
Here are some quick Do’s and Don’ts if you ever encounter a situation where you might be exposed to a biohazard or trauma situation:
- Stay out of affected areas, you do not want to track any fluids by stepping in it.
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
- Attempt to do any clean up yourself.
- Touch or handle items that might be contaminated with bodily fluids.
SERVPRO is trained to safely and effectively remove bio hazardous substances and prep